A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Friday, February 1, 2013

How we roll on SNOW DAYS!

Ahhh, that 5 a.m. call from our principal... NO SCHOOL TODAY!

So, we sleep in. Get some breakfast... then begin a leisurely day. The girls choose a Netflix movie and cuddle up on Karrigan's bed.

 
Evan, always choosing to keep his mind active, let's Minecraft expand his world...

 
Dad is hard at work, luckily giving a call home, letting us know the roads weren't too bad, on his drive into work.

And me... it looks like I'm hard at work, as I sip my coffee. But no... I'm following my friend, Debbie Deegan's, trip to Russia, on her Facebook site. She is fundraising in Moscow, and I'm praying for the success of To Russia With Love, the charity she started in the 90's.  I'm in the process of reading Debbie's book on how she made the charity possible. Smart lady, annointed for great things!

 
So, that's our morning.

The sun is shining, we are together, warm, and all enjoying what we like.  Hooray for SNOW DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.