A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back to Eastern Europe?

I have been asked to lead a group of students, this summer, to work in a children's home, in Ukraine.

 
These are the beautiful people who SERVE as family to the orphans, at the home.

 
These are the beautiful children...

 
This is what our meals would look like. I remember all too well this food, from three trips to Russia in 2010-2011.

 
This is the organization our family is involved with...
I am excited to see what God will do with this, and there's no doubt, a part of my heart is still in Eastern Europe. I promised God I would never forget what I saw, going there.

 
And what's really cool about this trip, is that one of the students would be none other than my own... Karis Yulia.

 
Who has a lot of love to give!

 She knows the feeling of abandonment. And after only one year and 7 months of being home, with her forever family, she is healing and wants to give back.

 
So, we will pray.

We will look to scripture.

And we will continue to praise HIM, because two things we prayed for... happened.  Our Karis accepted Christ and now... she wants to help others in the same situation. God is SO good!

Mark 16:15
He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.