A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Love

I love Valentine's Day.
 
 In fact, I wallow in it.
 
Here is our mantle decorated with hearts and shades of red...

 
And words of warmth...

 
Some of the ones we love most...
 
Even on the outside... more hearts...
 
Even Karis is getting in on the decorating, making this... which I thought was clever and beautiful...

 
A look at my supplies to make Valentine's for the ones we love...

 
A couple of our designs...

 
So why the LOVE of Valentine's Day?
 
I believe it began here...

 
In 1976, this little girl, in Alabama, received love from her family, in Ohio.
 
In the form of a Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.