A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Girls

2 Timothy 3:14-15
 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
 
These are my girls...
 
 
Fifth and sixth grade girls, who I meet with weekly... at Sunday School.
 
 
They are so honest at this age. They are learning how the world works... and where they fit in it.

 
I am excited to see where they end up. I am blessed to be... a small part of their week.

1 Peter 4:10-11
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.