A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Friday, January 11, 2013

A time for... speaking publicly

Ecclesiastes 3:1
For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
 
 
 
I often forget this scripture, as we are creatures of routine, and yet, only two things last forever- people's souls and the Word of God. 
 
We change, we evolve... our lives evolve... our jobs change, our circumstances change... it's all called growth.  God shakes things up to grow us. 

I love it, and now that I understand it, I am looking for that new "growth" in 2013.
 
God is definitely opening my heart back up to adoption.  It isn't clear yet how- are we to maintain helping others adopt/ are we ourselves supposed to adopt again... etc.
 
He has strategically placed us to be advocates, experts, and speakers on the adoption topic. 

In the course of a week, I was approached by two newspapers to share our adoption story, in light of the ban on Russian adoptions by Vladimir Putin.
 
Our story was featured in the Cincinnati Enquirer, and unfortunately, there isn't a link to view it without a subscription, so I will try to scan it in soon and post it for all of you faithful readers.  I can also email it to you, if interested.
 
I am daily inspired by others who are loving "the least of these".

I'm inspired by Adeye Salem and her family.  http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/

I, also, enjoy this family... http://www.krebskids.blogspot.com/ 

It is the "innocent" who will become Kings and Queens one day, when they are with the Father. 

A song calld Kings and Queens by Audio Adrenaline reminded me of that this morning, as I was driving home from dropping the kiddos off at school.  http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WDGYYGNX   A beautiful song and video, take a moment to view.
 
Today, as you go on with your daily lives, pause for a moment and think about how He has gifted you, and then, pause to hear the work He has assigned for you.
 
Have a blessed day!
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.