A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Friday, October 15, 2010

Headed to Russia!

More details to come... but just wanted you all to know I will be gone Nov. 5-14. Kevin and my parents will be taking care of our kids while I'm gone.

I'm collecting items to take to the orphanage. They are desperate for children's vitamins, socks, and underwear. If you'd like to help, please let me know.

I will be traveling with a friend... more details on that to come.

If it wasn't for another dear friend, Dawn, I would not be able to do this... to minister to children in need, and see our future daughter... Sveta. Dawn has provided her buddy passes from the airlines, so that I and another person may travel to Russia.

God is so good in how he provides!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.