A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Peace... at last!

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Why did it take all summer to find peace?! What I mean is, I certainly haven't been myself this summer... just ask my dear husband! I've been more stressed, consumed, frazzled... FRANTIC all, because I can't bear to think of our child in an orphanage
-and- have just been wanting so badly to get things moving! This weekend however, it finally came to me! Break-through! Although I've been saying and know in my heart that God is in control, now I really FEEL it. He's letting me feel it. And this too, is part of the journey!

Kevin and I are so excited... our paperwork will be reviewed in Russia today! (Actually, tonight while we are sleeping!) This is a huge step, because this is what needs to happen for us to get the referral of Sveta! I ask you all to pray that the Ministry of Education finds the information in our paperwork to be a perfect match for sweet Svetlana! Ahhh... God has it. No worries here. Kevin is already asleep and now, I will turn in. Just as the song goes that our precious children sing... "He's got the whole world in His hands!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.