A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Dreams


For the last two weeks, I have dreamed about Karis. I'm not sure if this is normal during the adoption process, but I'm not alone. Kevin, too, has dreamed about her often. Spiritually, I wonder if God is talking to me. The dreams are very sweet, and I feel very peaceful when I wake up. I learn about our girl through the dreams. The dreams also make me think about situations we will experience when she comes home.

I, also, wonder if I'm somehow "channeling" Karis when I'm sleeping. After all, she is well into her day, since where she is, is 8 hours ahead of EST. Perhaps she is thinking about us, exactly when we are dreaming about her! Hmmm...

We miss her, there's no doubt. A lot has to happen however before March. We somehow need to find the funds to complete the adoption. That is the only concern right now. Somehow though, although the number is staggering, I feel total peace. I feel that God has more to teach me before the adoption is complete, so I really just need to seek Him. He has brought Kevin and I so far in our faith, I know he won't turn his back on us now!

That's all for tonight... I just needed a few minutes of writing therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.