A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Friday, November 12, 2010

We can't believe it!

Our agency called Tuesday, and we will be meeting our daughter the first week in December! We have the referral for "Julia"!!!

Kevin is working on the technicalities... cell phone useage, computer useage, learning Russian online through the library...

I am working on the family logistics... my wonderful sister is stepping in to take care of Evan and KK for the week! I am, also, collecting items to take, to the orphanage. I'm figuring out what to pack, how much we can pack, and trying to find things to occupy us with Julia, just in case she gets to stay with us, in the hotel! We are really hoping she will get to stay with us, the three days we are there!

I am making her a scrapbook, showing our family life. Hope it doesn't scare her away!!! : )

Also, all week I've been crafting, in preparation for a show this weekend. I hope to make money to be used toward our travel. We are still short but know that God will provide.

Things are coming together, and God has certainly paved the way for Julia to come home, to her forever family! We can't wait.

More details to come... and thanks to all, as always, for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.