A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Sunday, April 6, 2014

MONSTER sized fun!

 I have an interesting job that has brought Monster Jam monster trucks into our lives!
Yesterday, at the show, my kids went into character as a zombie and butterfly!
 Of course, my Karie-Bearie isn't "Bad News" but this particular Monster Jam monster truck was!
 The driver of "Zombie" didn't fool us... he's no zombie, he's actually a sweet guy... the kids enjoyed meeting him.
 Karie-Bearie knows mom and dad were married in Hawaii,
so she chose to have a tropical flower painted on her face!  
Much less intimidating than Evo the zOmBiE!
 Karie-Bearie did her homework (thanks to brother), and she made this poster and rooted for "Crushtation"!
I'm sure in Russia, never in a million years did she imagine,
she would come to like, of all things, monster trucks...
 and quite honestly... neither did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.