A snapshot into what her future held...

A snapshot into what her future held...
Zhukovka, Russia

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Healing Her Pain

She isn't afraid now to speak of her pain.
Because... she is healing.
She is stable.
She has an understanding now of a love much deeper than what even Kevin and I can provide. She now understands mercy.
A song by the Rhett Walker Band says it all... And in one moment everything changed, who I was got washed away... when Mercy found me. My savior's arms were open wide, and I felt love for the very first time, when Mercy found me... my mind found peace, my soul found hope, my heart found... a home.
Karis Yulia has been home for one year and three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bryansk Home

Bryansk Home
My two favorite colors together seem to be common in Bryansk homes.